This course is designed for those who have little or no knowledge of digital photography or digital cameras. The course will cover all the basics from Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO through to basic image manipulation to enhance your images. You will develop an understanding of how your camera works which will enable you to become more confident with taking photographs and use your camera in a more creative way.
What you will need:
- A digital camera (ideally with aperture and shutter speed control)
- A usb cable to transfer your images from the camera to the computer (comes with your camera)
- A card reader to transfer images from your cameras storage card (optional)
- A portable flash drive/memory stick
- Your camera manual
- A notebook and pen
- A tripod (optional, but incredibly useful)
You will have an opportunity to produce:
- a series of images based on a personally selected theme (4 images)
Andrzej Zofka has over 10 years of experience in film and digital photography. At the start of his career, he was covering various music events across the UK and photographing many well known DJs and musicians including Ed Sheeran, Rita Ora, Pendulum and many others. In recent years, his focus shifted to wedding and portrait photography. Andrzej is now working closely with his wife, running a wedding photography business and winning multiple wedding industry awards. He is currently a Photography and Film Technical Officer at Anglia Ruskin University assisting in teaching photography and delivering technical workshops on photography, editing, lighting and printing.