We encourage parents to read our Student Code of Conduct and to look at the College calendar and term dates.
The College is a caring learning community which respects the right of each individual student to have a safe, enjoyable and successful learning experience. As members of the College community, all students are asked to abide by the Code Of Conduct.
The key points of the Code are:
View all College policies >>
- Wear the College lanyard and student ID card and ensure they are visible at all times whilst on the College site
- Show consideration and respect for others and for the College environment
- Help to ensure a safe and secure learning environment
- Accept responsibility for your own learning
- Promote good communications
- Promote the good reputation of the College
- Abide by all College policies and expectations, including those relating to:
- equality and diversity
- health and safety
- acceptable use of IT
- coursework and plagiarism