The examinations office is open 11.15am-1.30pm Monday – Friday, during term time.
Telephone number 01223 278090
Resits for College students
Current students have missed the deadline for re-sit applications can apply to the Exams Office for a late re-sit entry. Entries are subject to there being available space.
The College welcomes private candidates for a wide range of written examinations for A Level and GCSE with any of the awarding organisations including IGCSE’s with Edexcel and CIE. We are unable to accept applications for qualifications requiring internal assessment such as coursework, a controlled test, or a practical unit; this includes A Level sciences.
Please read our information guide. Private candidates are also welcome for BMAT, STEP or any other test from the Admissions Testing Service. National Extension College (NEC) students can take their exams at Hills Road, all arrangements must be made directly with the NEC. For further information please contact the Examinations office on 01223 278090 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for June 2016 examinations are now CLOSED. When rooming is completed we may have spaces for further candidates. Please contact us after 1st March - these will be subject to LATE fees.
US College Board SAT Tests
The College is an international centre for the American US College Board SAT tests (Centre number 57128). The College only provides accommodation and invigilation to allow candidates to take the test. Please note
- All applications, administration and bookings can only be made with the US College Board, please see website http://sat.collegeboard.org/home
- The College is unable to assist with any administrative arrangements.
- Test day
Please see the Finding us page on this website.
Doors open at 7.45am.
The SAT usually finishes by 1.30pm.
All candidates MUST
- Be registered in advance to take the test.
- Show their entry voucher. (Clearly printed)
- Show acceptable photographic ID e.g. Passport, EU National Identity Card, UK photographic drivers’ license. Other school or college issued ID cards may not be accepted unless the institution contacts us in advance of the test to make arrangements, contact email@example.com
STEP University admissions tests
Apply to take the STEP University admissions test at Hills Road click here...
Examination certificates are valuable documents as they are the official legal record and should be looked after very carefully. We cannot provide a replacement. The Awarding Bodies have information on their websites about obtaining a certifying statement of results should you lose your certificate. They will charge a fee.
A student who did not collect their certificate can contact the office via email to arrange posting or make a collection appointment.