The examinations office is open 11.15am-1.30pm Monday – Friday, during term time.
Telephone number 01223 278090
The College welcomes private candidates for a wide range of written examinations for A Level and GCSE with any of the awarding organisations including IGCSE’s with Edexcel and CIE. We are unable to accept applications for qualifications requiring internal assessment such as coursework, a controlled test, or a practical unit; this includes A Level sciences.
Private candidates are also welcome for BMAT, STEP or any other test from the Admissions Testing Service. National Extension College (NEC) students can take their exams at Hills Road, all arrangements must be made directly with the NEC. For further information please contact the Examinations office on 01223 278090 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date
for applications for November 2014 examinations: Monday 15th September Closing date
for GCSE applications for January 2015 examinations: Monday 29th September Closing date
for CIE A Level, CIE iGCSE and GCSE applications for June 2015 examinations: Friday 30th January Closing date
for UK based A Level and Pearson Edexcel iGCSE applications for June 2015 examinations: Friday 9th January
US College Board SAT Tests
The College is an international centre for the American US College Board SAT tests (Centre number 57128). The College only provides accommodation and invigilation to allow candidates to take the test. Please note
- All applications, administration and bookings can only be made with the US College Board, please see website http://sat.collegeboard.org/home
- The College is unable to assist with any administrative arrangements.
Please see the Finding us
page on this website.
Doors open at 7.45am.
The SAT usually finishes by 1.30pm.
All candidates MUST
- Be registered in advance to take the test.
- Show their entry voucher. (Clearly printed)
- Show acceptable photographic ID e.g. Passport, EU National Identity Card, UK photographic drivers’ license. Other school or college issued ID cards may not be accepted unless the institution contacts us in advance of the test to make arrangements, contact email@example.com