The examinations office is open 11.15am-1.30pm Monday – Friday, during term time.
Telephone number 01223 278090
Resits for college students
Current students have been emailed a link to the online resit application form.
The College welcomes private candidates for a wide range of written examinations for A Level and GCSE with any of the awarding organisations including IGCSE’s with Edexcel and CIE. We are unable to accept applications for qualifications requiring internal assessment such as coursework, a controlled test, or a practical unit; this includes A Level sciences.
Please read our information guide
. Private candidates are also welcome for BMAT, STEP or any other test from the Admissions Testing Service. National Extension College (NEC) students can take their exams at Hills Road, all arrangements must be made directly with the NEC. For further information please contact the Examinations office on 01223 278090 or email: email@example.com
Applications for June 2016 examinations are now OPEN (click to apply). The closing date is 17 January.
Applications for January 2016 IGCSE examinations are now CLOSED.
US College Board SAT Tests
The College is an international centre for the American US College Board SAT tests (Centre number 57128). The College only provides accommodation and invigilation to allow candidates to take the test. Please note
- All applications, administration and bookings can only be made with the US College Board, please see website http://sat.collegeboard.org/home
- The College is unable to assist with any administrative arrangements.
- Test day
Please see the Finding us page on this website.
Doors open at 7.45am.
The SAT usually finishes by 1.30pm.
All candidates MUST
- Be registered in advance to take the test.
- Show their entry voucher. (Clearly printed)
- Show acceptable photographic ID e.g. Passport, EU National Identity Card, UK photographic drivers’ license. Other school or college issued ID cards may not be accepted unless the institution contacts us in advance of the test to make arrangements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult Education student examinations
Apply for your exam here...
Examination certificates are valuable documents as they are the official legal record and should be looked after very carefully. We cannot provide a replacement. The Awarding Bodies have information on their websites about obtaining a certifying statement of results should you lose your certificate. They will charge a fee.
The arrangements for collection or posting summer 2015 certificates have been sent via email to the registered student address.