The examinations office is open 11.15am-1.30pm Monday – Friday, during term time.
Telephone number 01223 278090
All examination results will be sent by email to your college or registered email address. College leavers MUST register a forwarding email address when requested. Post Results Services:
A-Levels: 18 August 2016
GCSE: 25 August 2016
The Examinations Office will be open from 18 August to 26 August between 9.00am and 4pm.
Senior members of the college leadership team will also be available during this period.
Information about post-results services will be sent via email. Applications will ONLY be available online.
- College deadline for priority access to script applications noon Friday 26 August. APPLY NOW
- College deadline for priority marking review applications noon Friday 26 August. ASK FOR APPLICATION Only available to A-Level students with University place pending on outcome.
- College deadline for marking review applications noon Friday 16 September. APPLY NOW
Resits for College students
Current students may re-sit some exams taken the previous year. Details will be published in September. Entries are subject to there being available space.
The College welcomes private candidates for a wide range of written examinations for A Level and GCSE with any of the awarding organisations including IGCSE’s with Edexcel and CIE. We are unable to accept applications for qualifications requiring internal assessment such as coursework, a controlled test, or a practical unit; this includes A Level sciences.
Please read our information guide. Private candidates are also welcome for BMAT, STEP or any other test from the Admissions Testing Service. National Extension College (NEC) students can take their exams at Hills Road, all arrangements must be made directly with the NEC. For further information please contact the Examinations office on 01223 278090 or email: email@example.com
Applications for November 2016 and January 2017examinations are now OPEN
US College Board SAT Tests
The College is an international centre for the American US College Board SAT tests (Centre number 57128). The College only provides accommodation and invigilation to allow candidates to take the test.
- All applications, administration and bookings can only be made with the US College Board, please see website http://sat.collegeboard.org/home
- The College is unable to assist with any administrative arrangements.
Please see the Finding us page on this website.
Doors open at 7.45am.
The SAT usually finishes by 1.30pm.
All candidates MUST
- Be registered in advance to take the test.
- Show their entry voucher. (Clearly printed)
- Show acceptable photographic ID e.g. Passport, EU National Identity Card, UK photographic drivers’ license. Other school or college issued ID cards may not be accepted unless the institution contacts us in advance of the test to make arrangements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
University admissions tests
Applications for November BMAT and University Admissions tests are now OPEN
Examination certificates are valuable documents as they are the official legal record and should be looked after very carefully. We cannot provide a replacement. The Exam Boards have information on their websites about obtaining a certifying statement of results should you lose your certificate. They will charge a fee.
A student who did not collect their 2015 certificate can arrange to collect or pay for delivery. Final applications will close on 2 September 2016. Click here