A-Level Exam results - Thursday 13 August
All results will be sent to your registered email address by about 8.00am. Year 13 leavers are invited to collect a paper copy from the Hall.
Information about post-results services (copies of scripts/remarks) will be given by email.
GCSE results will be sent via email on Thursday 20 August.
Exam start times
All written exams commence at 9.15am or 1.45pm. You should arrive 15 minutes before the commencement. Once the exam starts the doors of the room will be closed to prevent disruption. If you are late report to the Exams Office and on route to college telephone 01223 278090 (open from 7.30am) to seek advice.
The examinations office is open 11.15am-1.30pm Monday – Friday, during term time.
Telephone number 01223 278090
The College welcomes private candidates for a wide range of written examinations for A Level and GCSE with any of the awarding organisations including IGCSE’s with Edexcel and CIE. We are unable to accept applications for qualifications requiring internal assessment such as coursework, a controlled test, or a practical unit; this includes A Level sciences.
Private candidates are also welcome for BMAT, STEP or any other test from the Admissions Testing Service. National Extension College (NEC) students can take their exams at Hills Road, all arrangements must be made directly with the NEC. For further information please contact the Examinations office on 01223 278090 or email: email@example.com
Applications for June 2016 examinations will open in September.
Applications for November 2015 examinations will open in July 2015.
Applications for January 2016 IGCSE examinations will open during August 2015.
Applications for November 2015 BMAT/MAT and Oxford University tests are now OPEN
US College Board SAT Tests
The College is an international centre for the American US College Board SAT tests (Centre number 57128). The College only provides accommodation and invigilation to allow candidates to take the test. Please note
- All applications, administration and bookings can only be made with the US College Board, please see website http://sat.collegeboard.org/home
- The College is unable to assist with any administrative arrangements.
Please see the Finding us
page on this website.
Doors open at 7.45am.
The SAT usually finishes by 1.30pm.
All candidates MUST
- Be registered in advance to take the test.
- Show their entry voucher. (Clearly printed)
- Show acceptable photographic ID e.g. Passport, EU National Identity Card, UK photographic drivers’ license. Other school or college issued ID cards may not be accepted unless the institution contacts us in advance of the test to make arrangements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org