The College subscribes to a national online system called WisePay, this allows the College to accept electronic payments for items of expenditure. Payments can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a debit/credit card through a secure online account. Using WisePay, you are able to top-up your son/daughter’s student card, ensuring they can then use their card with our Cashless Catering service and you can also make payments for trips, events, course fees, resource packs and many other important expenses.
For parents of new students joining us in the autumn 2017 term, an email from WisePay will be sent on Friday 8th September 2017 containing a username and password for your WisePay account.
If you have not received an email from Wisepay by Monday 11th September 2017, please contact the College Bursary at: email@example.com
To log onto WisePay and change your password (strongly recommended) please follow the step-by-step guide below.
1. Please click on the Wisepay logo below to log into your account.
2. Use your username and password sent to you by WisePay to access your account.
3. Once logged in please click on the purple tab on the right-hand side labelled ‘My Wise Account’.
4. Please click on the ‘My Account Details’ link.
5. Once you have completed all the information requested on this page, click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page.
Please note that once you have changed your password, we do not have access to it. If you forget your password when logging in and entering your login details, you will need to click on ‘No, it’s been forgotten’ then WisePay will then send an email to your email address that is registered with WisePay which will contain your password.
**This action will also change your username to the email address that you have registered with WisePay and your original username will no longer work.**
If you have any queries please see Your Questions Answered
. If you have not received an email from WisePay, please contact Wisepay@hillsroad.ac.uk