US College Board SAT Tests
The College is an international centre for the American US College Board SAT tests
(Centre number 57128). The College only provides accommodation and invigilation to allow candidates to take the test. Please note
- All applications, administration and bookings can only be made with the US College Board, please see website http://sat.collegeboard.org/home
- The College is unable to assist with any administrative arrangements.
Please see the Finding us page on this website.
Doors open at 7.45am.
The SAT usually finishes by 1.30pm.
All candidates MUST
- Be registered in advance to take the test.
- Show their entry voucher. (Clearly printed)
- Show acceptable photographic ID e.g. Passport, EU National Identity Card, UK photographic drivers’ license.
Other school or college issued ID cards may not be accepted unless the institution contacts us in advance of the test to make arrangements,